Blue Wolf Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Wolf Events

Blue Wolf Partnership of Katt and Luke Clayton host a variety of Magickal, Mystical, Spiritual Events and Online Shops.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Psychic Phone line - 0906 117 7632 - Top UK Readers - Pay on Phone Bill £1.50 p/min
 Urgent Announcement - Due to cancer in the family all business ventures have been postponed - All orders will be honoured - No more signs up accepted

Ask anything

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Katt
Admin
Lady Katt

Ask anything Empty
PostSubject: Ask anything   Ask anything Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:45 am

If you would like to make a comment or request something or just natter then please post here - most of blue wolfs forums are locked as they are for information only - members should post at the bottom of forum in members section, and make comments on articles there..
Back to top Go down
http://bluewolf-enchantedgifts.co.uk
KyrenaFalls
KyrenaFalls

Ask anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask anything   Ask anything Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:35 am

I noticed some of the coven threads are locked to all but admin and I was hoping to contribute (or play devils advocate at least XD) do you mind me setting up other threads in the main coven forum to do so?

I don't want to stand on anyones toes Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Lady Katt
Admin
Lady Katt

Ask anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask anything   Ask anything Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:07 am

No problem at all hun - if you want me to open up 'your own section' just ask for a title and I will make you your own catagory and forums.. until then if you just want to start topics in members section you are welcome to. We only lock to admin on our subjects to make them easy to read whilst we are creating them.. comment away in reference to any article in members section freely. We welcome feedback and discussion but will not tolerate any negatives or comments which could be taken as slander so please make it a clear it is.. 'in your opinion' .. for any matters you would like to debate Smile

I look forward to your contributions

Katt x
Back to top Go down
KyrenaFalls
KyrenaFalls

Ask anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask anything   Ask anything Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:01 am

That's great but Im just aware that most of what I'm going to want to contribute are already there under your Kat's Coven and that it may just simply be a duplication. Most of it will be IMO and information passing on (fully referenced).

If your happy for me to have something under my name, then I'm happy ...scratch will have to think of a name. Considering I'm only on here to clar my emails it won't be tonight. Felling not so great right now. Will get back to you
Back to top Go down
Lady Katt
Admin
Lady Katt

Ask anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask anything   Ask anything Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:04 am

In view of our feeling about you Im happy to open up the Koven for your contributions - I could do with some help lol xx
Back to top Go down
KyrenaFalls
KyrenaFalls

Ask anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask anything   Ask anything Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:45 am

Just a quickie, any news about a pagan parenting secions?
Back to top Go down
Lady Katt
Admin
Lady Katt

Ask anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask anything   Ask anything Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:12 am

all done - under members section xx
Back to top Go down
KyrenaFalls
KyrenaFalls

Ask anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask anything   Ask anything Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:45 pm

ta xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask anything   Ask anything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask anything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Wolf Events :: Welcome to Blue Wolf :: Ask Katt or Luke a Question !-
Jump to: