Blue Wolf Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Wolf Events

Blue Wolf Partnership of Katt and Luke Clayton host a variety of Magickal, Mystical, Spiritual Events and Online Shops.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Psychic Phone line - 0906 117 7632 - Top UK Readers - Pay on Phone Bill £1.50 p/min
 Urgent Announcement - Due to cancer in the family all business ventures have been postponed - All orders will be honoured - No more signs up accepted

Please contribute..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Katt
Admin
Lady Katt

Please contribute.. Empty
PostSubject: Please contribute..   Please contribute.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:16 am

As requested this is a section for parents - to aid with teaching their little witchlettes and rainbow children ...
Back to top Go down
http://bluewolf-enchantedgifts.co.uk
KyrenaFalls
KyrenaFalls

PostSubject: Re: Please contribute..   Please contribute.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Very Happy

Thanks Lady Katt, another place where I can push my 'Unite the UK Pagan Parents' drive.

A little background on my own position, I'm a first time mum to an overly inteligent little girl (as of posting age 18months). My little witchlet is called Freya-Lynne and she is advanced for her age (of whome, you can tell, I am imensly proud of) and a few months ago I decided I needed to figure out how to put paganistic beliefs across to her in an age apropriate way. I searched high and low and found loads of information, but none of it based in the UK.

I got loads of ideas from America and Australia and most of it tranlates right across the board but I realised that all the experiences of parents and their local school systems was totally irellevent. I've managed to get some information together on the legal situation in the UK (kindly provided by a friend) and I'm slowly gathering experiences of other.

So BlueWolf and Lady Katt have very kindly set this up so I can share what I've found and connect and help others connect.

So I'm going to make a start

cheers
Back to top Go down
Lady Katt
Admin
Lady Katt

PostSubject: Re: Please contribute..   Please contribute.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:55 am

Good luck and we are honoured to support you xxx
Back to top Go down
http://bluewolf-enchantedgifts.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please contribute..   Please contribute.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please contribute..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Wolf Events :: Members Section :: Pagan Parenting-
Jump to: