Blue Wolf Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Wolf Events

Blue Wolf Partnership of Katt and Luke Clayton host a variety of Magickal, Mystical, Spiritual Events and Online Shops.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Psychic Phone line - 0906 117 7632 - Top UK Readers - Pay on Phone Bill £1.50 p/min
 Urgent Announcement - Due to cancer in the family all business ventures have been postponed - All orders will be honoured - No more signs up accepted

Form an orderly queue please :) Free Tarot Readings with Bluewolf..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Katt
Admin
Lady Katt

Form an orderly queue please :) Free Tarot Readings with Bluewolf.. Empty
PostSubject: Form an orderly queue please :) Free Tarot Readings with Bluewolf..   Form an orderly queue please :) Free Tarot Readings with Bluewolf.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:02 pm

All tarot readings are presently done via voice on messenger / yahoo / cam/ or we can arrange via phone if you call us ( free BT calls a bonus here! )

Readings are presently free whilst we trial this service.. later the cost wil be

£2.99 for a three card, past present future mini reading ( 5 minutes +)

£10.99 for a full reading - approx 10 cards. ( 30 minutes + )

Payment by paypal - ref enchantedgifts@ymail.com

Last edited by Lady Katt on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bluewolf-enchantedgifts.co.uk
KyrenaFalls
KyrenaFalls

PostSubject: Re: Form an orderly queue please :) Free Tarot Readings with Bluewolf..   Form an orderly queue please :) Free Tarot Readings with Bluewolf.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:29 am

Okay LadyKatt, you can trial run on me lol!

wa'dya need?
Back to top Go down
petre
petre

PostSubject: Re: Form an orderly queue please :) Free Tarot Readings with Bluewolf..   Form an orderly queue please :) Free Tarot Readings with Bluewolf.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:18 am

Hi Lady Katt,

Sounds fantastic.. I'd like a reading as well.. I can call in.
Back to top Go down
http://s_petrevska@yahoo.com
Lady Katt
Admin
Lady Katt

PostSubject: Free Tarot - Important Information   Form an orderly queue please :) Free Tarot Readings with Bluewolf.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:09 am

Ok ...

If you are wanting Luke (Bluewolf) to do a Free Tarot reading for you - he works just on the cards and will read as and when available, according to other bookings / events etc... no information is required other than for you to tune in as he shuffles and deals cards, concentrating on issues in hand. I will contribute if spirit offers a message at the time, but generally this is Lukes online service and I respect this.. this is the free offer we have, and will be offering this as a phone in or online service at the very affordable prices shown at a later date.

If you would like me (Lady Katt - Clairvoyant) to do an email / spirit message / psychometry / tarot reading then I need a photo, full name, date and place of birth and relevant questions, and I will do a tarot reading with spirit messages alongside. This would be a special request and I will normally email it to you within a couple of days, and this, would normally be charged for. I have done free readings before but became too inundated with requests, so I now choose to do so only for a limited few.

We do ask that feedback is given on free readings for our verification / feedback page. If you would like to have a free reading from me, then email your details and picture to enchantedgifts@ymail.com and when you are selected you will receive an email saying you have been chosen, so you know to exepct it within next couple of days.

If you would like to book an email reading and pay for it - it costs £15.99 to Blue Wolf Members booked through this site (Normally £29.99) payable via paypal ref enchantedgifts@ymail.com and the reading will be sent within 48hrs, according to workload and bookings.

I must clarify I work differently to Luke and am more of a trance reader so do not usually give instant readings, but happily contribute alongside Luke when he is working , if spirit insists Smile

Ideally the reading will be given verbally via a msn or yahoo message link. For this reason and also so that we can contact you to advise you of our suggested time of your reading , please can you let us know your msn / yahoo enabled email account. (We will not use this for spam or pass on to other avenues.)

If you do not have internal or external speakers with your pc, let us know and we can arrange to type your reading as it is read. We can also offer, for UK based customers, the alternative of ringing our landline number and receiving your reading over our speakerphone - just let us know if this is preferred, so necessary preparations can be made.

We have tried a video link to see the cards being dealt, but so far the lighting and connection has been unsatisfactory, but should you want a photograph of the card layout, we will happily email this to you, following your reading. We do not record your reading but facilities are available to purchase your reading on disc, more details will be made available of this later.

Katt x

PS. please PM us your details privately on this forum !!

PPS. our yahoo link is bluewolfshop@yahoo.co.uk
our hotmail link is angelofdesires@hotmail.co.uk
please let us know which one you prefer to be contacted on / you have added, for your reading.
Back to top Go down
http://bluewolf-enchantedgifts.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Form an orderly queue please :) Free Tarot Readings with Bluewolf..   Form an orderly queue please :) Free Tarot Readings with Bluewolf.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Form an orderly queue please :) Free Tarot Readings with Bluewolf..
Page 1 of 1