Blue Wolf Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Wolf Events

Blue Wolf Partnership of Katt and Luke Clayton host a variety of Magickal, Mystical, Spiritual Events and Online Shops.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Psychic Phone line - 0906 117 7632 - Top UK Readers - Pay on Phone Bill £1.50 p/min
 Urgent Announcement - Due to cancer in the family all business ventures have been postponed - All orders will be honoured - No more signs up accepted

Full Moon Chant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KyrenaFalls
KyrenaFalls

Full Moon Chant Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon Chant   Full Moon Chant Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:42 am

I don't know if this falls under poems but I on the spot edited something by Scott Cunningham to make a nice little chant I say to my daughter on a night time because she was fussy. I cuddled her and chanted it for a bit and she settled and eventually fell a sleep. I wheel it out when 'I'm 'enery the eight I am' fails Laughing

Diana, Luna, Isis, Selene
Lady of the Moon unseen
Bring with you such tender dreams
Dina, Luna, Isis, Selene
Back to top Go down
Blue Wolf
Admin
Blue Wolf

Full Moon Chant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Chant   Full Moon Chant Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:53 am

Awwww! That is so lovely! And a lovely image of you sitting singing your little one to sleep. My daughter used to be a little b***er at going to sleep when young, and I could maybe have done with this one.
And at last - I find another afficionado of 'enery the eighth I am'!!!
Back to top Go down
http://bluewolfmagickallodge.webs.com
KyrenaFalls
KyrenaFalls

Full Moon Chant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Chant   Full Moon Chant Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:41 am

I whisper it to her and try for a sing-song voice rather than singing. Now she's a little older she associates singing with fun and games because we sing and dance to music so 'enery the eight I am doesn't work anymore. She gets all spacy and that's half the battle, although after last night I'm not going to praise her too much, she was awake on and off till 11pm Exclamation monster!
Back to top Go down
Lady Katt
Admin
Lady Katt

Full Moon Chant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Chant   Full Moon Chant Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:19 pm

ohh thats lovely - now I cant remember if I di you a PP section or not .. remind me to do so if I havent .. after the weekend x
Back to top Go down
http://bluewolf-enchantedgifts.co.uk
KyrenaFalls
KyrenaFalls

Full Moon Chant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Chant   Full Moon Chant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:48 am

no I don't think you have but no biggie. Do it in your own time and let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full Moon Chant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Chant   Full Moon Chant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Chant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Wolf Events :: Bards Corner :: Poems by Members-
Jump to: